I was beyond excited when I found out the rally was coming to MT. This would be the first national rally my wife will actually attend with me.

But things will really really have to change before we attend. I hope and pray things work out, but I'm not holding my breath. The good news is that we have 3 months to play with before the rally. Hopefully C-19 is under wraps by then.

If this rally were to be called off, how much time prior to the rally would that decision have to be made?