Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90
Results 1,336 to 1,338 of 1338

Thread: THE 2021 Montana MOA Re-Schedule (previous 2020 Great Falls Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
    FWIW Americade just announced that it will move from early June to end of September to increase the probability that it will actually happen.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
    Bike Week in Daytona is still on: https://www.officialbikeweek.com/

If I ever pry a vaccination out of the State of New York, I'm outta here. I'll create my own bike week somewhere. And it is way too early to cancel our big rally.

Harry
    My fleet: 2015 R1200GS, 2017 Toyota Prius Prime (plug-in hybrid)

TravelsWithBarley.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
    FWIW Americade just announced that it will move from early June to end of September to increase the probability that it will actually happen.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
    I wonder how the vendors will handle that move. Typically they plan way in advance...on the other hand this is anything but a typical year

Pete
    '18 R1200GSA for solo rides
    '12 R1200GSA with Hannigan sidecar for rides with Glenlivet
    '15 Honda CRF250L for exploring places I'm afraid to take the big GSA!
    http://travelswithbarley.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AKsuited View Post
    Bike Week in Daytona is still on: https://www.officialbikeweek.com/

If I ever pry a vaccination out of the State of New York, I'm outta here. I'll create my own bike week somewhere. And it is way too early to cancel our big rally.

Harry
    Harry - I hope to see you there.

My wife and I usually go to Key West in March and catch the Daytona 200 on the way back north. Key West may not happen this year raising the opportunity to try and ride to see the 200. Were talking Bucket List. I remember reading an article in the AMA magazine about someone riding their Triumph to Daytona from Flint Michigan in something like 1966. Fast riders in dirt track from Flint back then and now. Very fast. I think my first in person 200 was 1971. Used to listen to it on the motor racing network before that, back as far as High School. AM radio. Its not the race it used to be but it is still one rider 200 miles. The weather is really iffy but all I need is a weather window, lots of stops and the heated gear. I am scheduled for my second vaccine on February 4th so that box should get checked. Roadracers really work at getting on the track. For extra dollars the raceway has a pit walk and you get to talk to the riders, crews and some sponsors. When I get to a sponsor - I thank them for their participation. One of my favorites is the Broaster Chicken Racing. If there was a Porta John sponsor available those riders would mob them like a starving dog after a cheeseburger. The bad boy of the 200 in recent years has been Danny Eslick. He has home state fans show up with a bus in the infield with a roof top platform. He has won the race in the past, several times, leaned his bike against the fence, climbed over and joined them on top of the bus. Lets start hoping for some global warming on or about March 1st.

In more ways than one - this would be a pretty cool way to start the riding year.

Wayne Koppa
    Grayling, MI