Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: THE 2021 Montana MOA Re-Schedule (previous 2020 Great Falls Thread)

Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Quote Originally Posted by gsinnc View Post
    Is there a current date when the border is scheduled to be opened?

Ottawa, Canada (CNN) Calling the border with the United States a clear point of "vulnerability" for Canada in terms of Covid-19 infections,
    Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Tuesday that by mutual agreement, the border will remain closed to nonessential travel... until at least June 21st.
    Trudeau did not rule out a further extension of the border closure.
    The US-Canada border has been closed since March 21.
    "travel'n" John... on a 2015 R1200GS / MOA# 102452
    "Keep a steady eye ahead, a firm grip on the throttle, be ready with brakes... for every mile of road there are two miles of the ditch"
    (words of wisdom credited to fellow MOA rider Bill T.)

2020 great falls in May MOA magazine ???

What im reading in my current MOA magizine the Rally is ON, I wish they would get that stuff organized before publishing.
    I was getting ready to go.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roadcrave View Post
    What im reading in my current MOA magizine the Rally is ON, I wish they would get that stuff organized before publishing.
    I was getting ready to go.
    Most print has quite a lead time. If you receive any other monthly magazines, you will probably see the same.
    There is a global pandemic being worked on as well.
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

RK Ryder
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    Ottawa, Canada (CNN) Calling the border with the United States a clear point of "vulnerability" for Canada in terms of Covid-19 infections,
    Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Tuesday that by mutual agreement, the border will remain closed to nonessential travel... until at least June 21st.
    Trudeau did not rule out a further extension of the border closure.
    The US-Canada border has been closed since March 21.
    I very much doubt that the Canada/US border will be open this summer. An Ohio friend who for years has been spending the first week of December in Toronto has no plans for his annual visit this year. With the much higher infection rates and deaths in the US, he can not visualize Trudeau opening our border to tourists before 2021; time will tell.
    Paul F. Ruffell
    Retired and riding my RTs, the '87 K100 & the '98 R1100 !
    Knights of the Roundel #333

Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"

Thumbs up A day remains for early pricing... who's going?

Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    MOTORRAD FEST: JOIN US IN SEPTEMBER

MOA Executive Director Ted Moyer and MOA President Wes Fitzer are pleased to announce MOTORRAD FEST, a brand-new three-day festival style event open to MOA members, their guests, all motorcyclists and anybody else who wishes to attend.

Motorrad Fest will take place 25-27 September 2020 at the Peyton Road Camping Area of the Wilson County Fairgrounds in Lebanon, Tennessee. MOA members who attended the National Rally in 2019 will remember this as the RV area during the Lebanon Rally.

"Motorrad Fest is the weekend before the AIMExpo in Columbus, Ohio, and we expect many of our regular exhibitors will make a combined trip to both places," Moyer said. "We are also looking at some local vendors to bring a bit of Tennessee flavor to Motorrad Fest."

Registration for Motorrad Fest will open on 1 May. Passes for the entire weekend will cost $69; adding a camping pass adds $30 for a total of $99. Day passes will be available from $19. RV spaces will cost $349 and will include two tickets for the entire weekend. Full details will be available on THE MOA WEBSITE on 1 May. Registration specials will be available for a limited time.

Fitzer added, "We want members to know we're thinking about them and trying to work through the situation. These are our friends and we're most concerned for their health and well-being. The virus has certainly changed things for us this year, but I'm proud we've been able to respond and think a little differently by shifting some events, creating a new destination event and placing members first in our refund policies and the options they have for the future."
    ?
    "travel'n" John... on a 2015 R1200GS / MOA# 102452
    "Keep a steady eye ahead, a firm grip on the throttle, be ready with brakes... for every mile of road there are two miles of the ditch"
    (words of wisdom credited to fellow MOA rider Bill T.)