• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looks like the BMWMOA SSL Certificate has gone Tango Uniform

gtrider

Subject says it all. As of around 8:00pm tonight am unable to connect to BMWMOA.org and Forums due to certificate date errors, which usually translates as an expired certificate. Had to do a non-secure workaround using Chrome to get here to post this message.

IT and Webmaster to the white phone, please!
:)
Best,
DG

Ahhh, so you're forum addiction is even stronger than mine! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Best,

DG
Well, I wouldn't call it an addiction. I like this forum. But if I was going to be addicted, as Sapper Morton would say, this site is "good as any." :)

I remember making a presentation to the Board of Directors in 2002 explaining why we needed to spend the money for an SSL certificate.

I read each of them their credit card numbers that they used to register on-line for the rally the past summer..... my strategy worked (sort of... it’s a long story!)

Ian

From what I know, the certificate is supposed to be renewed automatically but for unknown reasons at the moment, that didn't happen. So, that will be evaluated for the future.

Back