• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2020 bmw r18

Right.. I test rode an RnineT a couple years ago and felt so naked and exposed on it. And nowhere to put my stuff.. lol. What if bad weather comes up? I like motorcycles to be practical and capable of actually traveling somewhere with my gear. Bikes that are just for short rides and/or posing don't really interest me and now that I'm retired I don't have enough money for impractical toys anymore, haha..

+1

attachment.php

As seen on the road in Germany =>

That surely looks Harleyesque. Handlebar fairing? Top opening Harley bags? What Harleyoid will go on top of the gas tank?

Oh boy. I have to wonder what marketing activity produced the desire to produce yet another non-Harley cruiser into the market. The numbers I have seen would suggest this is a fools mission, but, I am 1/2 German, so I guess the folks at BMW must be right! :)

Oh boy. I have to wonder what marketing activity produced the desire to produce yet another non-Harley cruiser into the market. The numbers I have seen would suggest this is a fools mission, but, I am 1/2 German, so I guess the folks at BMW must be right! :)

I am also half German. Could that be why BMWs always light my fire?

I am 25% English, but Brit bikes never caught my attention. However, I would not turn down a "cheap" Brough Superior.

Not air cooled like this.

My little R 50 can beat that R 18 in cool any day!

Attachments

• 005 (1280x960).jpg
    005 (1280x960).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • 007 (1280x960).jpg
    007 (1280x960).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 76
They are all air cooled. Sometimes the air cools metal. Sometimes the air cools both metal and oil in an oil cooler. Sometimes air cools metal and coolant in a radiator. But they are all air cooled.

Back