• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Indiana

endurodad

Hello All;

I have been riding adventure-style for 6-7 years, and all types since I was 10 years old (that is a few years ago). For the last 3 years I rode a KLR650, and had a lot of fun on that bike riding the beautiful hills of southern Indiana as well as the Loose Nuts rally for 4 years and recently the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail. At the end of 2018 I purchased a new R1200GS Adventure and I am having a ball making it my own. What a fine motorcycle.

I am planning on attending the Rally in June in Lebanon, TN, so maybe I will see you there. Looking forward to making new friends in the BMW community.

EnduroDad

Welcome to the forum. Have a great time at the rally, it's a great place to meet new friends and shop for those goodies you can't live without. :thumb

Welcome aboard! I've always wanted to spend time in the hills of southern Indiana, but thus far have always been chased off by powerful storms. Still on the bucket list...

Be sure to wear your First Timer button at the rally for a particularly warm welcome.

Pete and Glenlivet

Welcome to the forum. I too have spend some exploring and riding time in southern Indiana. Very nice area. Riding along the Ohio River is a great way to see some of America.

Back