• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R100RS mirror question

EMGO mirrors

Hi Steven, yes I had to drill one hole each side, just in front of the fairing bracket, so one stud from the mirror through the fairing bracket the other through the fairing fiberglass cant be seen while on from the outside, also when original mirrors are reinstalled cant be seen ,thought I sent two pic,s will try to sent it now, all the best Jimmy ps, just went through the bike shops , and have found these on Dennis Kirk web site emgo 20-78281 for $21.55 just trying to help Jimmy

Hi Jimmy: those EMGO mirrors look perfecto and FortNine also has that part number for only $21.88.

However, that part number is only for a RIGHT hand side mirror and they don’t list a left - so did you just buy two rights and reverse one (in other words does a LH side mirror even exist)?

Pete

Blind spot

LOL, blind spot stick on mirrors wouldn't have worked on my RS, they expand the view to the sides hence the term blind spot mirrors but, when there is no view to the rear, they don't help.

Extending the mirrors outward was my solution. Now I see more than just my chest and shoulders. And, I can add blind spot mirrors to improve the view in the blind spot. St.

Back