• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New England Riders

activehybrid

Hi All,

Sometimes its really hard to find people who ride on and off road around New England.

I wanted to start this thread to see who is located around New England so we can properly coordinate here and in BMW MOA Facebook page.

I'm located in Billerica, MA

Great idea! I’m in Boston and would be on road only for now. Waiting on a 2020 S 1000RR. Once the bike arrives, I’m up for weekend rides.

Hi All,

Sometimes its really hard to find people who ride on and off road around New England.

I wanted to start this thread to see who is located around New England so we can properly coordinate here and in BMW MOA Facebook page.

I'm located in Billerica, MA

My First Post.
Black sheep here as in I'm a MOA member but not a BMW owner...
Anyway I'm located in Forest Dale/Goshen Area of Vermont.

My First Post.
Black sheep here as in I'm a MOA member but not a BMW owner...
Anyway I'm located in Forest Dale/Goshen Area of Vermont.

Welcome to the forum!
All are welcome to this community.
Gary

I'm an on-road rider only located in Dracut MA. I ride western Mass, NH and VT quite a bit. When I can, I try to break free for a ride on a Saturday or Sunday. There should be some good Fall riding coming up, if anybody interested in meeting let me know in advance.
Kevin

Back