Thread: BMW Motorcycles of Pittsburgh Closing?

BMW Motorcycles of Pittsburgh Closing?

Saw this banner on their website this morning. Iím a new BMW rider - but been riding Jap bikes for 46 years. The sales guy - Dennis - at this dealership was an awesome fellow - the owner left somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth. Due to this I have already had service done in New Philadelphia Ohio. Any insights into this dealership closing leaving a major market with no BMW motorcycle dealership?

Quote Originally Posted by gkahle View Post
    Saw this banner on their website this morning. Iím a new BMW rider - but been riding Jap bikes for 46 years. The sales guy - Dennis - at this dealership was an awesome fellow - the owner left somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth. Due to this I have already had service done in New Philadelphia Ohio. Any insights into this dealership closing leaving a major market with no BMW motorcycle dealership?
    I have never been there but I think perhaps you answered your own question when you said, "the owner left somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth", and went elsewhere for service.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://web.bigbend.net/~glaves/

Dealership sold

Was in the shop this week. They sold to Mosites in Western Pittsburgh. (North Versailles) https://www.mositesmotorsports.com/

Supposedly opening a repair shop next spring. But the Wexford place is not going to stay. Bummer too. Was close to home. Bought 4 motorcycles from that store over all those years. People there have been fantastic. Guess I have to find a new home.