I'm replacing the gaskets on the cylinders and the push rod seals, etc. I ordered all the parts and noticed in my Clymers' manual that there a gasket at the connection point of the engine block and the cylinder head in the manual (in addition to the rubber gasket)? I don't, however, see it on the Fiche.

Picture attached and the paper gasket Im looking for should fit between the cylinder head and the engine block. Anyone know if this is a mistake in Clymers or if Fiche just doesn't show it? P.png