• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

One you don’t have

jamo

If you were looking to buy and pay for a used BMW you don’t have, what model/year would it be?

One?
How about one of each!
The one I still stare at most when I see it while stopped in traffic is, the R1200R. (pre wethead)

I'm with the 1995 R100 RT
There's one in the classified now for 7800
I've got two running bikes now, so not for now....

On the Marketplace there's a RED R80 RT EURO model
What does Euro model mean?
Gauges in kilometers?
What else?
I'm pining bad for that bike!!

There’s an R65 for sale at a scooter store nearby. Probably inexpensive and it looks nice. What does anyone know about anR65? It just seems like too small displacement to me.

R65

There’s an R65 for sale at a scooter store nearby. Probably inexpensive and it looks nice. What does anyone know about anR65? It just seems like too small displacement to me.

Small is just a perspective. I want an R65LS.

Back