Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: US/Can full list of BMW motorcycle dealers?

  1. #1

    US/Can full list of BMW motorcycle dealers?

    There was an older thread [ years ago now ] that made some form of list of all the BMW dealers across both countries.

    Anyone aware of a list that can be downloaded and kept on the bike when traveling? Not interested in a gpx file for the gps, but a hard copy to be retained on the bike when traveling.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

  2. #2
    not so retired henzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    CENTEX USA
    Posts
    10,253
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie0486 View Post
    There was an older thread [ years ago now ] that made some form of list of all the BMW dealers across both countries.

    Anyone aware of a list that can be downloaded and kept on the bike when traveling? Not interested in a gpx file for the gps, but a hard copy to be retained on the bike when traveling.
    Haven't looked recently, I thought the Anonymous Book had this?
    Steve Henson-Mod Team and SABMWRA Prez

    Be decisive, right or wrong.The road of life is paved with
    flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision~unknown

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by henzilla View Post
    Haven't looked recently, I thought the Anonymous Book had this?

    Hmm, I'll go look, thanks

    ETA, yup, page 4 in the 2017 book that was easier and close by than getting into the side bags for the 2018 version.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

  4. #4
    Liaison 20774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    20,135
    I have a section on listing/maps of dealers in the resource link in my signature line. Some of it might need updating...
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

  5. #5
    Registered User drneo66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Posts
    381
    This list gives you even more info (but again, if you have anonymous book, it's mute)
    Current: 2007 BMW R1200RT
    Former: 1995 BMW K75S, 2009 BMW G650GS
    MOA Member #:150400, IBA#: 37558

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    I have a section on listing/maps of dealers in the resource link in my signature line. Some of it might need updating...
    Excellent resources, thanks
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

  7. #7
    Liaison 20774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    20,135
    There's a few interesting threads in the Similar Threads pane below. Some threads are pretty old, but you never know.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

  8. #8
    Registered User AKsuited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern Tier of New York
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by drneo66 View Post
    This list gives you even more info (but again, if you have anonymous book, it's mute)
    Towne in New York is no longer a dealer of BMW motorcycles.

    Harry
    My fleet: 2015 R1200GS, 2017 Toyota Prius Prime (plug-in hybrid)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 11:58 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:26 PM
  3. POI's of BMW Dealers List
    By CHAPPELL in forum Ride Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:48 AM
  4. Custom POI list of BMW dealers
    By JWHITE518 in forum Gear
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 12:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •