• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Bluetooth Pairing Issues with 2014 Schuberth C3 Pro, NAV V, and 2018 K1600GTL

landcruiser15

I bought a new (used) K1600GTL this spring and cannot get the NAV, Bike, and Helmet paired successfully. I traded my 2012 GTL and after many, many attempts early on did get them paired properly but have not had any success with the new bike. I have searched Schuberth, You Tube, Garmin, and have not found any instructions for this specific combo. I have reset the helmet, unpaired everything multiple times but each time I bring in the GPS it shuts off the helmet. Does anyone have any experience with this or can you point to a resource video perhaps? Many thanks in advance!

I bought a new (used) K1600GTL this spring and cannot get the NAV, Bike, and Helmet paired successfully. I traded my 2012 GTL and after many, many attempts early on did get them paired properly but have not had any success with the new bike. I have searched Schuberth, You Tube, Garmin, and have not found any instructions for this specific combo. I have reset the helmet, unpaired everything multiple times but each time I bring in the GPS it shuts off the helmet. Does anyone have any experience with this or can you point to a resource video perhaps? Many thanks in advance!

I have the same set up except mine is a 2012.
I have found the pairing sequence is critical to successful integration.
1) Delete all pairings.
2) Pair the bike to the helmet.
3) Pair the GPS to the helmet.
4) Pair your phone to the GPS.

This video might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fElxL_NZN-w

Good luck.

Joe

Back