Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Replacing rider's footrest rubber

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    gig harborr ,wa

    Replacing rider's footrest rubber

    On the F800ST, R and GT models I want to replace the rubber part of the footrest. What kind of tool is used allen or tork and what size is it? All I can tell it is very small. The part I want to remove is BMW #07 11 9 905 228
    Last edited by EUGENE; 05-05-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replacing Drive Shaft Rubber Boot
    By Spinachpie in forum Airheads
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 05:33 PM
  2. MV Lowered / Adjustable Rider Footrest and Kickstand
    By ItsPhilD in forum Hexheads/Camheads
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 02:58 AM
  3. Rubber inserts for 2015 GSA rider footpegs
    By 146023 in forum Wetheads
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 01:16 AM
  4. Replacing the transmission rubber boot
    By 88bmwjeff in forum Airheads
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 11:06 PM
  5. replacing rubber parts
    By tthouses in forum Airheads
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts