• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Need help please ..... 83 cafe build speedometer install from r68

robbie9999

Have 1983 R100RT, Buying a r68 Speedo to install in a slash 2 bucket. My question and help I need please

1. What is my driveline ratio on my 83 R100RT please anyone know ?

2. the R68 speedo - veigel 0-180 kph W=.95 35/9 final drive R6, this speedo will only read accurately with a 35/9 final drive. That is a ratio of 3.8888
(That is quite a bit different that 2.9 and it will be wildly inaccurate.)

3. Is there anyone in the Toronto Canada area that can help with this?

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    325.6 KB · Views: 29
  • ogljpollhepmbalm.png
    ogljpollhepmbalm.png
    295.3 KB · Views: 29
Back