• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Windshield on 2017+ C650GT - questions

I'll find out tomorrow when I pick up my scooter from the dealer, but until then a question . . . In the windshield's lowest position will I be able to look over the shield? I hate looking thru a windshield -- I'll remove it completely if I can't see over it. I'm 6'2". Which leads me to my next question: Is the windshield easy to remove? After removal will I be left with some ugly remaining support stuff?

With a little care, the windshields cut pretty easy.
OM
That would be my last resort. I'd remove it first. When I sell this scooter I would like the new owner to have a full OEM windshield.

Over on the BMW-Scooter forum, two members have responded that I will be able to look over the windshield, even in the full up position (the windshield is electronically moved up and down).

Last edited:
Windshield question

That would be my last resort. I'd remove it first. When I sell this scooter I would like the new owner to have a full OEM windshield.

Over on the BMW-Scooter forum, two members have responded that I will be able to look over the windshield, even in the full up position (the windshield is electronically moved up and down).

You'll be able to see over the top of it, no problem for someone of your stature.

Back