• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Will It Be A Dry Beer Garden This Year?

Help

Can help on Thursday night if you need it. I am helping out on a couple of shifts at the Icehouse ( much safer I have never got all iced up and got into trouble) let me know if you need beer garden help mad dog is a stern taskmaster but still willing to help :)

Can help on Thursday night if you need it. I am helping out on a couple of shifts at the Icehouse ( much safer I have never got all iced up and got into trouble) let me know if you need beer garden help mad dog is a stern taskmaster but still willing to help :)

Aw c'mon. I'm a pussycat! Paul, are you reading this?
MAD DOG

Hi 179212 !

:clap Louise and flyhi2cfar will very much appreciate your joining the Thursday night team. :clap

Drop me a line with your name at my email address below and you will be very quickly added to Thursday night's crew. :thumb

Are y'all asking TheFacebook crowd as well? Or there too many Millennials over there:whistle (another thread)
The Forum doesn't get the foot traffic it has in prior years unfortunately thanks to perhaps TheFB

I volunteer if I can,or make the rally on time, not a hard cider drinker much anymore so serving beer prob isn't my thing.

It's one of those things that work themselves out typically isn't it? A beer token or two to volunteer seems to be a positive thing to do...but that's coming from a coffee abuser. I know,giving away profits isn't viewed well I suppose.

Back to the recruitment efforts:wave

Thanks to those who have already stepped up to volunteer! It likely sounds like a broken record to many but once a volunteer most are eager to volunteer again and again. Some prefer the same post and the same shifts year after year and others like to mix it up. The good news is there are lots of ways a rally attendee can help out from setup to clean up. This year I have personally talked with several folks that either have never been to an MOA rally or haven't in several years and they are really excited about volunteering. It is rewarding experience that builds community and friendships that last forever.

If you're like these folks and looking for a place to help out, we'll be glad to have you join us!

It's almost Boogie time ya'll!

Thursday night

So right now, just Louise and "travel'n" John are the only ones serving and selling beer tickets on Thursday evening! :banghead

They need backup. Who is willing jump in and help Louise and "travel'n" John keeping those lineups short and fast on Thursday?

:wave Don't be shy; step up and have a good time on Thursday's late shift. :wave

Really! I don't bite!.......... much. I've managed to curb that tendency in my old age. :evil

Louise

Beer Selections

Ok everyone, here we go:

Bud, Bud Lite, and Yeungling Lager in one tap truck.

Two local brews for Lager, IPA, Amber, and Stout. {Nashville and Blackstone} with Shocktop Wheat for the 5th tap, in the 2nd truck.
Party!
MAD DOG 2019 National BG Chair:drink

Shout out to MADDOG

I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had working the bier garten on Saturday, noon to 4 pm. Thanks for letting me work the taps. I hope everyone enjoyed the beer that I served. MADDOG advised that the client should get good value for their money, and I made a valiant effort for a good pour. The delivery still needed work, though. :beer

Cheers,
William

Back