Thread: I cannot log in to MOA as it is endlessly "Creating My Community"

I cannot log in to MOA as it is endlessly "Creating My Community"

I tried to renew my membership online today. But no, I must upload a profile photo or opt out. I skipped that step. Then I am asked to post a message. I skipped that step. Then my screen was filled with the picture of 2 arrows chasing each other in a circle, with the message above "Your Community is Being Created", or something like that. This continued for 20 minutes, at which time I gave up. My computer is working fine, so I guess it is a glitch of some sort. I left a message for the guy that is in charge of the site. It is one thing to be forced to run a gauntlet of social network offerings, but to be punished and denied access to the site apparently for opting out, beyond irritating. I guess no one else is having this problem, or the moderator is censoring web site complaints. Anyway, I thought I should let other know. Good luck!

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
    I tried to renew my membership online today. But no, I must upload a profile photo or opt out. I skipped that step. Then I am asked to post a message. I skipped that step. Then my screen was filled with the picture of 2 arrows chasing each other in a circle, with the message above "Your Community is Being Created", or something like that. This continued for 20 minutes, at which time I gave up. My computer is working fine, so I guess it is a glitch of some sort. I left a message for the guy that is in charge of the site. It is one thing to be forced to run a gauntlet of social network offerings, but to be punished and denied access to the site apparently for opting out, beyond irritating. I guess no one else is having this problem, or the moderator is censoring web site complaints. Anyway, I thought I should let other know. Good luck!

Seems a bit harsh.
    BMWMOA.ORG you can get there from one of the “buttons” at the top of this page.
    Click menu.
    Click renew membership.
    Sign in with your forum credentials in the appropriate box.
    Follow the prompts.

Try not to skip any steps.

If you still have a problem, there is a “Help” button above as well.
    OM
    Last edited by Omega Man; 04-19-2019 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Add quote
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200