• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dealership Transition in Greensboro, NC

RYD1WD

On Wednesday April 17, Carolina Euro BMW closed its doors... and we wish Oliver, Jason and their family all the best for all that is to come.

On Wednesday April 24, the dealership will reopen as BMW Motorcycles of Greensboro under new ownership and management from BMW Motorcycles of Charlotte.

While we are left to get a few pieces in place, we expect the dust to settle soon, and look forward to partnering with the Greensboro community to offer them the same great experiences our Charlotte family is used to!

Looking forward to meeting the new staff. Coming from the Charlotte group we are looking for great things in the future.

I've been to both dealerships numerous times and enjoyed those visits as well. I look forward to visiting both in the future. Looks like the future of BMW motorcycles, owners, riders, and dealers looks good for North Carolina. :thumb

Thanks for the welcome!

Where we all obviously cannot be in two places at the same time, some of us will be splitting time and managing the other remotely while we build the new team, which includes several members of the existing Greensboro team. It may take a few months to come together completely, but we'll get there! We look forward to welcoming the Greensboro community to our family, and partnering with you as a complete and valued resource on your journey!

Not yet... we are open, but still have quite a bit to get in place to be open enough to call it grand ;)

Service records

Good luck with the transition, I'm sure there will be challenges and happy moments.

I assume that the past dealer service records were part of the purchase?

Bought my 2018 RT from Greg in Charlotte last August. Great help and service and its a nice ride from southport.

Good luck

Best of luck with the Greensboro store. I enjoyed the crew at the Greensboro store; I am sure you will find some good people there to retain with the new enterprise.

Jerry

It is always sad to see a dealership close but I if the Greensboro dealer transitions into anything close to Motorcycles of Charlotte the customers there will be VERY happy. Have been a customer and friend of Motorcycles of Charlotte since the days when they were over in Matthews in Highway 74. Mark Engel and Greg do an amazing job in not simply selling you a bike or making a transaction but rather building a relationship with most everyone who walks in the door. Their entire team ethos that mentality and they truly have a "team". The sales, parts, finance and service folks always treat folks fairly and honestly and in todays marketplace that is quite an accomplishment.

Wishing much success with Motorcycles of Greensboro and looking forward to the first "free beer day" (or was that free donuts? :dunno )

I'm happy to report that we have the really big kinks ironed out, and the inventory back up to snuff... the "Grand Opening" info has been posted in a new thread.

Thanks for all of the support, folks... it's still a work in progress to get to very closely mirroring what we have in CLT, but it's definitely getting there! I hope many of you have the opportunity to enjoy the Grand Opening, it should be a great time!

Back