Thread: Dealership Transition in Greensboro, NC

Dealership Transition in Greensboro, NC

On Wednesday April 17, Carolina Euro BMW closed its doors... and we wish Oliver, Jason and their family all the best for all that is to come.

On Wednesday April 24, the dealership will reopen as BMW Motorcycles of Greensboro under new ownership and management from BMW Motorcycles of Charlotte.

While we are left to get a few pieces in place, we expect the dust to settle soon, and look forward to partnering with the Greensboro community to offer them the same great experiences our Charlotte family is used to!
    Greg North - Sales & Marketing Manager, BMW Motorcycles Of Charlotte & Greensboro
    There are motorcycle owners, and there are motorcycle riders.
    And then there are those of us for whom motorcycling is an essential part of our journey - a way of life, and looking at it.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Looking forward to meeting the new staff. Coming from the Charlotte group we are looking for great things in the future.
    Marc Kitts
    2010 R1200RT

I've been to both dealerships numerous times and enjoyed those visits as well. I look forward to visiting both in the future. Looks like the future of BMW motorcycles, owners, riders, and dealers looks good for North Carolina.

Thanks for the welcome!

Where we all obviously cannot be in two places at the same time, some of us will be splitting time and managing the other remotely while we build the new team, which includes several members of the existing Greensboro team. It may take a few months to come together completely, but we'll get there! We look forward to welcoming the Greensboro community to our family, and partnering with you as a complete and valued resource on your journey!
    Greg North - Sales & Marketing Manager, BMW Motorcycles Of Charlotte & Greensboro
    And then there are those of us for whom motorcycling is an essential part of our journey - a way of life, and looking at it.

Greg - any "Grand Opening" this weekend ?
    Marc Kitts
    2010 R1200RT

Not yet... we are open, but still have quite a bit to get in place to be open enough to call it grand

Service records

Good luck with the transition, I'm sure there will be challenges and happy moments.

I assume that the past dealer service records were part of the purchase?

Bought my 2018 RT from Greg in Charlotte last August. Great help and service and its a nice ride from southport.

Good luck

Best of luck with the Greensboro store. I enjoyed the crew at the Greensboro store; I am sure you will find some good people there to retain with the new enterprise.

Jerry
    Jerry Dockery
    309 N. 3rd. Ave.
    Kure Beach, NC 28449
    2009 R 1200 RT,1996 R1100RT, 1985 K100RS...too fast to believe.

It is always sad to see a dealership close but I if the Greensboro dealer transitions into anything close to Motorcycles of Charlotte the customers there will be VERY happy. Have been a customer and friend of Motorcycles of Charlotte since the days when they were over in Matthews in Highway 74. Mark Engel and Greg do an amazing job in not simply selling you a bike or making a transaction but rather building a relationship with most everyone who walks in the door. Their entire team ethos that mentality and they truly have a "team". The sales, parts, finance and service folks always treat folks fairly and honestly and in todays marketplace that is quite an accomplishment.

Wishing much success with Motorcycles of Greensboro and looking forward to the first "free beer day" (or was that free donuts? )
    Ed Apelian
    Motorcycling is my passion because golf is far too dangerous!
    2018 R1200GS - Light White !
    2016 R1200RT- Platinum Bronze

I'm happy to report that we have the really big kinks ironed out, and the inventory back up to snuff... the "Grand Opening" info has been posted in a new thread.

Thanks for all of the support, folks... it's still a work in progress to get to very closely mirroring what we have in CLT, but it's definitely getting there! I hope many of you have the opportunity to enjoy the Grand Opening, it should be a great time!