• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Beer Garden & Ice in Lebanon?

Paul_F

RK Ryder
Surprisingly we have yet to have any chartered clubs step up as groups to take complete shifts at this year's Beer Garden in Lebanon. :scratch

The upside of this is that if you (or a group of friends) have been hesitating to volunteer in the Beer Garden, "Mad Dog" currently has open volunteer positions for this year's rally. Don't be disappointed; volunteer now! :deal

Duties involve either taking cash/selling beer tickets or pouring beer. Shifts are noon - 4:00 pm., 4-8:00 p.m. and 8:00-midnight. :help
Please do your part, to keep the beer garden wet (don't let it go dry :cry), by volunteering and doing a shift with Jim "Mad Dog" Faucher in Lebanon's Beer Garden. :beer

Contact me at the email address below, letting me know which day and shift that you prefer. I will be (might be) sitting at my computer all day taking your requests. :type

Please remember that with beer, we need ice and therefore Ice Volunteer Sales people, to work with Kent Ringstmeier. You may contact me for positions on the Ice Team as well.

Cheers!

I've already stepped up to pour on Wednesday. Being a Certified Cicerone I can bore you to tears talking about beer.:blah

That's not true. The Half-Moose Whiskapalians, Charter 367, have signed up for Wednesday evening, serving the volunteers. Granted, we're not a BIG club, but we'll be there. We were confirmed on January 22 to serve 6-10.

"Contact me at the email address below, letting me know which day and shift that you prefer. I will be (might be) sitting at my computer all day taking your requests."

Paul, just sent two emails to the address provided in your post and both came back undelerivable.

Al Hennigan

Paul, just sent two emails to the address provided in your post and both came back undelerivable.
Al Hennigan

A slight change has been made to my signature email address. It will work now.

First time this year that I have used this email address on the Forum.

Al, sorry for the omission but thank you for informing me about the problem! :thumb

Please try again.

That's not true. The Half-Moose Whiskapalians, Charter 367, have signed up for Wednesday evening, serving the volunteers. Granted, we're not a BIG club, but we'll be there. We were confirmed on January 22 to serve 6-10.

.... You'll be serving way more folks than just volunteers - that have been there a day or more.
Being in June and in TN, with its proximity to so many of us... I would guess there may easily be 5,000 or more thirsty riders "on-site" that Wednesday evening!

"travel'n" john

Last edited:
Back