Thread: Beer Garden & Ice in Lebanon?

RK Ryder

Beer Garden & Ice in Lebanon?

Surprisingly we have yet to have any chartered clubs step up as groups to take complete shifts at this year's Beer Garden in Lebanon.

The upside of this is that if you (or a group of friends) have been hesitating to volunteer in the Beer Garden, "Mad Dog" currently has open volunteer positions for this year's rally. Don't be disappointed; volunteer now!

Duties involve either taking cash/selling beer tickets or pouring beer. Shifts are noon - 4:00 pm., 4-8:00 p.m. and 8:00-midnight.
    Please do your part, to keep the beer garden wet (don't let it go dry ), by volunteering and doing a shift with Jim "Mad Dog" Faucher in Lebanon's Beer Garden.

Contact me at the email address below, letting me know which day and shift that you prefer. I will be (might be) sitting at my computer all day taking your requests.

Please remember that with beer, we need ice and therefore Ice Volunteer Sales people, to work with Kent Ringstmeier. You may contact me for positions on the Ice Team as well.

Cheers!
    Paul
    Retired and riding my RTs, the '87 K100 & the '98 R1100 !
    Niagara Riders & Knights of the Roundel #333

I've already stepped up to pour on Wednesday. Being a Certified Cicerone I can bore you to tears talking about beer.
    http://beerthief.ca
    ITSteve: ride in peace my friend
    save $5 on a new SmugMug account, use this coupon7frrnSRiTt9Fk

Quote Originally Posted by skibum69 View Post
    ...Being a Certified Cicerone ...
    "Cicerone, oh Cicerone! Where fore art my beer oh Cicerone?" I loved that book!

...oh wait. That was something else. Never mind.
    '13 R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition

Angry

That's not true. The Half-Moose Whiskapalians, Charter 367, have signed up for Wednesday evening, serving the volunteers. Granted, we're not a BIG club, but we'll be there. We were confirmed on January 22 to serve 6-10.

"Contact me at the email address below, letting me know which day and shift that you prefer. I will be (might be) sitting at my computer all day taking your requests."

Paul, just sent two emails to the address provided in your post and both came back undelerivable.

Al Hennigan

RK Ryder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger6 View Post
    Paul, just sent two emails to the address provided in your post and both came back undelerivable.
    Al Hennigan
    A slight change has been made to my signature email address. It will work now.

First time this year that I have used this email address on the Forum.

Al, sorry for the omission but thank you for informing me about the problem!

Please try again.
    Paul
    Retired and riding my RTs, the '87 K100 & the '98 R1100 !
    Niagara Riders & Knights of the Roundel #333

Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Quote Originally Posted by clowry View Post
    That's not true. The Half-Moose Whiskapalians, Charter 367, have signed up for Wednesday evening, serving the volunteers. Granted, we're not a BIG club, but we'll be there. We were confirmed on January 22 to serve 6-10.
    .... You'll be serving way more folks than just volunteers - that have been there a day or more.
    Being in June and in TN, with its proximity to so many of us... I would guess there may easily be 5,000 or more thirsty riders "on-site" that Wednesday evening!

"travel'n" john
    Last edited by flyhi2cfar; 04-23-2019 at 11:29 AM.