• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Brought to you courtesy of the red white and blue!!!!!!!!!!!

brownie0486

Good morning, feeling patriotic today? Here's something to put you in the mood. God bless America and every serviceman and women past and present who write the checks for our freedoms enjoyed in this great nation.. Big dogs will fight when you rattle their cage.

https://youtu.be/VShngtWv298

If you can read & write, thank a teacher.

If you can read & write in English, thank a soldier.

Just sayin'

:usa

Amen!

Good Stuff, Maynard!

Personally, I did my 20 in USAF; Mrs A did her 20 in the USN.

That video's a nice mix of old & new - - I crew chief'd A-10s at Myrtle Beach AFB before moving with them to RAF Bentwaters in early 80's. Then did stints in the deep basements of SAC HQs & the Pentagon. And so it goes...

CIAO! P & K!
:thumb

Had an assignment once that required regular travel to the Pentagon. On one visit I had a meeting in an office the size of dumpster that was shared by three Colonels. They had a sign on the door that read "Deprtment of Redundancy Department". And that is why I retired rather than accept an assignment to the Pentagon.

Had an assignment once that required regular travel to the Pentagon. On one visit I had a meeting in an office the size of dumpster that was shared by three Colonels. They had a sign on the door that read "Deprtment of Redundancy Department". And that is why I retired rather than accept an assignment to the Pentagon.

Better than the old "desk in the hallway" trick.

Back