• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post Your Trip Pictures

We're very happy with them. Comfortable for long distance and lite enough for curvy roads.
We've had two S bikes and two RS bikes. That type of bike suits us.

I like the look of them, I have an S and an LS, one day I wouldn't mind old and new RS's

I am partial to the boxers but I would own a K1200S. Funny that I seem to like to original '77 RS as much as the brand new 1250RS. We'll see how long it takes to get them both in the stable.

Dinosaur NP is a cool spot. Hopefully you spent about 3 to 4 hours there.:thumb

A couple hours the first day when we visited the Quarry Exhibit Hall.
It was around 100 F so we returned the next morning for 2 to 3 hours to visit the Petroglyph area.

Scotts Bluff National Monument today.
103 F . Too hot to walk any of the trails.
20200905_132221_copy_1024x768.jpg

210 and 130 in south Wyoming are good roads.
View attachment 80303

Hot Springs at Saratoga Wy.
View attachment 80304

Snowy Range Pass on 130 was fun once we passed the line of holiday weekend warriors.

Mid 80s today and seemed strange to have my Nav keep warning about a winter storm.
In Walden Co now and NOAA forecast calls for 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday.

Last edited:
I added this pass to a upcoming ride in a few weeks... laughing at weather projections this week and chances it will repeat when we get there! It’s now one of the highest paved passes in CO now at a bump over 12000 feet

Wait until tomorrow with snow. :)

Hunker down Lee.

We were able to ride 140 miles this morning before the snow started. The last 20 miles or so was rough because of strong winds.
Snow and thunder now.

:eek
We were able to ride 140 miles this morning before the snow started. The last 20 miles or so was rough because of strong winds.
Snow and thunder now.

:banghead Wind AND snow... lovely!

Safe travels!

Back