• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post Your Trip Pictures

On the way home from the National.
Overlook where the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers meet, south edge of Wickliffe, Ky.
Wickliffe Kentucky (1).jpg

Wickliffe Kentucky (4).jpg

Not long after arriving at our Sikeston, Mo. motel.
Sikeston Rain (1).jpg

Solo ride on the Idaho BDR last week.

i-LT6XLkp-X4.jpg

i-8md4dmT-X2.jpg

i-nRsnq3R-X2.jpg

i-M4SzDBz-X2.jpg

i-c4L6k3x-X2.jpg

i-tXDnGQH-X2.jpg

i-SNVZNQv-X2.jpg

i-kbtLX23-X2.jpg

i-kcSPMZt-X2.jpg

i-L2PC2BR-X2.jpg

i-wSqpxHq-X2.jpg

i-tCHHvXW-X2.jpg

i-FZbThBK-X2.jpg

i-JdbHcrW-X2.jpg

i-rzJ8Tzp-X2.jpg

[video]https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-MGz24Wk/0/dd732883/640/i-MGz24Wk-640.mp4[/video]

Beautiful pix - looks like a great trip. Is the bus first come/first serve also? :)

I camped at Dworshak SP on my way home from the Salem, OR National. Beautiful country through there.

Top heavy

You have a box on top of you helmet? :scratch Would that be a little top heavy? Is that for your box camera?

Which post are you asking about? 48? There are two motorcycles in the picture, the one is hard to see.

Took a quick overnight trip to southern MD on my airhead to spend time with family. Had a great time and a great ride.

IMG_1299-X4.jpg

IMG_1318-X4.jpg

DSC_3031-X4.jpg

DSC_3049-X4.jpg

At the R65 LS/R80 GS 40th anniversary rally flying the brandy new Newfòundland and Labrador Airhead flag.
IMG_1937-L.jpg

Riding the Black Hills

A friend and I put 600 miles on our 310's while exploring the backroads of the Black Hills for 3 days. I've ridden all the pavement in the hills but hardly any gravel roads, so it was a very fun few days seeing what else the hills have to offer for riding.

ARm76pT6SxCrm1aE%25o9K6A-X2.jpg

Saw this neat wheelchair rig Saturday in Jasper Arkansas.

Sidecar (1).jpg

Sidecar (2).jpg

Sidecar (3).jpg

Last edited:
Back