• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post Your Trip Pictures

lee

Debbie's Servant
We have a thread for one day ride pictures where you post your picture the same day as the ride.
Thought I'd start a thread for trip pictures where you can post during a trip or after you return.
This would be a good place if you just want to post a few pictures but don't want to do a full report.
Please say where your picture was taken.
We leave for the Texas Hill Country later today and I'll try to upload a few pictures from my phone during the trip.

I may have to wait until we return, my phone pictures are too large to upload without reducing them.

Returning home to PA from SW FL.

Dahlonega, GA was beautiful today.

IMG_0397-L.jpg

Blairsville, GA not so much. :)

IMG_9430-L.jpg

I only got 2 days on the road out of a 4 week trip last summer. But being trapped for 4 days waiting on a holiday weekend to ship my bike out wasn't all bad here. How did you resize for a full size pic?
IMG_0072-S.jpg

I only got 2 days on the road out of a 4 week trip last summer. But being trapped for 4 days waiting on a holiday weekend to ship my bike out wasn't all bad here. How did you resize for a full size pic?
View attachment 73521

On my Android phone I used Google Photos.
I hold down on the picture to get a resize option.
The picture is saved in a resize folder.
To upload here I use the little square icon with a tree In it.

I have all my pics up on SmugMug but the biggest photo size I can link to here is small from there.

I have all my pics up on SmugMug but the biggest photo size I can link to here is small from there.

I can usually copy pictures from my i-BMW gallery to here when using a 1200 width on landscape.
On portrait I use a 750 height.

Spent the day riding the southern Appalachians in NC. The weather was beautiful, unlike yesterday in GA.

Tomorrow morning will be some of the twisties in SW VA before slabbing it home.

NC 209, aka The Rattler.

IMG_0415-Edit-L.jpg

BRP near Little Switzerland.

IMG_0427-Edit-L.jpg

Lots of good roads in SW VA. I'll revisit this area on my way to Lebanon in June.

VA 80 - I think I read about this road in the Owner's News a while ago. Great ride.

IMG_9441-L.jpg

VA 16 - The Back of the Dragon - from Tazewell to Marion. I first rode this road about 5 years ago. It's as much fun as I remembered.

IMG_0453-L.jpg

Llano River low water crossing yesterday.
P1060212-1280x720.JPG

Steve (henzilla) mounted new rear tires for us this morning before heading to Leaky Tx.
20190415_085324-1280x960.jpg

20190415_081501-1280x960.jpg

20190415_090015-1280x960.jpg

Back