• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

45th Great River Road Rally...

I was at the rally grounds Saturday.. Not pretty.. Everything is absolutely soaked and the blacktop parking lot is currently soft gravel. If they put down new blacktop be sure to have something to put under your sidestands or it's going to sink in, fast.. The ground is super saturated and I hope things dry out in the next couple weeks. :scratch

I'll stop by this upcoming weekend while out trout fishing and update.

And when did the alley where the wood wagon is kept, become the town dump??

I didn't get a chance to get there. I emailed the rally chairman 2 weeks ago and haven't hear anything.

Dunno

Got this tonight:

Hi Dan
President Richard was there on Sunday. As I mentioned earlier, the parking lot will remain gravel for this year’s rally. The rest of the site has been cleaned up nicely. There will be some gravel just north and west of the old gazebo. The ground has been all smooth out all of the services such as electric panels and water has been restored. The Lions pavilion was untouched and remains fully operational. I think it’s going to be a great rally. Food is been ordered firewood’s on the way all we need is us they’re enjoying the beautiful park in the fine weather.

Sam Garst
Rally Pharaoh

Good time but wet

Was a great get a way to renew friendships :haand take a ride over to Muscoda to get some morel mushrooms.:eat
Too bad we left about 1 hour too soon to go home, rain all the way, friends left about an hour after us & had
a sunny ride home. Bad weather :hungover kept a lot of people away, but my theory is i'm not getting younger so I
will enjoy the ride while here bad weather or not.:thumb
Next stop will be at the national.
Bob

Back