• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

1987 K75s with 95k miles -Good Deal?

K75

Hi - I am new to flying bricks but think they are awesome! and wanted to get some opinions on a bike im interested in. 1987 k 75s with 95k miles. Offered at 3500. Bike is in excellent condition and previous owners have taken good care of it. Should i be worried by the high mileage? I know these bikes can go for ever! What would be a good price for the bike?

I live in Texas.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if you are still looking but here's a K75 that one of our club members just put on our forum.
38k for $1300 and it is nice.
https://www.seatrider.org/for-sale

1993 Mystic Red BMW K-75S, with 38,640 miles, currently registered in California but physically in Tucson. All service records have been retained since purchased new. The last service was done 7/16/16 at Iron Horse Motorcycles in Tucson, with no significant mileage since then. It needs tires, and the ABS brake system does not work. Comes with tank bag, luggage cases, passenger back rest, top case, Corbin custom seat, and heated grips. Also jackets for man and woman, 2 Shoei white helmets, boots, and BMW heated vest. I am 71 years old and no longer ride. It has been a great bike for me. I would like the bike to go to a good home. Asking for $1,300. Please pass this information along to anyone interested. Thank you. Rich Weirick, MOA # 64403. 510-414-3096. rweirick@sbcglobal.net

I don't know if you are still looking but here's a K75 that one of our club members just put on our forum.

1993 Mystic Red BMW K-75S, with 38,640 miles, currently registered in California but physically in Tucson. All service records have been retained since purchased new. The last service was done 7/16/16 at Iron Horse Motorcycles in Tucson, with no significant mileage since then. It needs tires, and the ABS brake system does not work. Comes with tank bag, luggage cases, passenger back rest, top case, Corbin custom seat, and heated grips. Also jackets for man and woman, 2 Shoei white helmets, boots, and BMW heated vest. I am 71 years old and no longer ride. It has been a great bike for me. I would like the bike to go to a good home. Asking for $1,300. Please pass this information along to anyone interested. Thank you. Rich Weirick, MOA # 64403. 510-414-3096. rweirick@sbcglobal.net

Now, that's a good deal. I sent a screenshot of the ad to a friend who is looking. Chunk.

If only I could get that shipped to Upstate N.Y. for a decent price I'd buy that one in a heartbeat.

Back