Thread: Renewal + change to digital membership

Question Renewal + change to digital membership

Hi,
    I hope I'm posting in the correct subforum. If not, mods feel free to move the thread wherever it should be.

I'm due for a membership renewal. As much as I love the printed copy of the MOA news, I think it's time to save some trees. Besides, now that we have a baby, I can't read books and magazines in bed without a light and instead just read my Kindle.

So I see there's a "Membership" box right on the forum page to join. However, it doesn't work for renewals. Similarly, when I clicked on the renew link in my email, I cannot get to the digital membership option. How does one accomplish this?

Oh hey, while I'm here, does the MOA have any sort of reciprocal agreement with the AMA, or discount program for memberships in both?

On a positive note, I've enjoyed my membership so far and wouldn't consider not renewing! How's that for some double negative action?

Cheers,
    -charlie
    Last edited by chichaz; 04-01-2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added name & question
    1978 BMW R80/7

Charlie,

I switched your membership to a Digital membership. You should be able to renew now with the options you want. (The membership type is a logistical "challenge" with our software that makes it difficult to switch between one and another without staff intervention.) Let me know if you need any additional help.

Ted
    Ted Moyer
    '12 DL650, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350, '94 KLX650, '80 GS850G

Oh sweet. Thanks Ted!
    1978 BMW R80/7

Quote Originally Posted by t2moyer View Post
    Charlie,

(The membership type is a logistical "challenge" with our software that makes it difficult to switch between one and another without staff intervention.)

Ted
    That would be useful and helpful information posted on the sub/renewal page...

Best,
    DG
    DGerber
    1983 R80ST 1984 R80 G/S PD 1993 R100GS 2004 K1200GT w/Hannigan S/C 2010 K1300GT
    BMWMOA#52184, AMA#271542, IBA#138