• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Renewal + change to digital membership

chichaz

Hi,
I hope I'm posting in the correct subforum. If not, mods feel free to move the thread wherever it should be.

I'm due for a membership renewal. As much as I love the printed copy of the MOA news, I think it's time to save some trees. Besides, now that we have a baby, I can't read books and magazines in bed without a light and instead just read my Kindle.

So I see there's a "Membership" box right on the forum page to join. However, it doesn't work for renewals. Similarly, when I clicked on the renew link in my email, I cannot get to the digital membership option. How does one accomplish this?

Oh hey, while I'm here, does the MOA have any sort of reciprocal agreement with the AMA, or discount program for memberships in both?

On a positive note, I've enjoyed my membership so far and wouldn't consider not renewing! How's that for some double negative action? ;)

Cheers,
-charlie

Last edited:
Charlie,

I switched your membership to a Digital membership. You should be able to renew now with the options you want. (The membership type is a logistical "challenge" with our software that makes it difficult to switch between one and another without staff intervention.) Let me know if you need any additional help.

Ted

Charlie,

(The membership type is a logistical "challenge" with our software that makes it difficult to switch between one and another without staff intervention.)

Ted

That would be useful and helpful information posted on the sub/renewal page...

Best,
DG

Back