• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

1st Rally !

Done 4500 km’s in the last 5 days on my way there, see you tomorrow after the Tail of the Dragon.

Another first time attendee to the MOA Rally as well. Unfortunately, I'm not there until Thursday but I'm considering either coming a bit early Wednesday night or staying Saturday night as it sounds like a great time. I definitely DO NOT need ideas but I'm going to seek them out anyway. Meeting some local MOA'ers at a dinner Friday night and really looking forward to hanging out at the Beer Garden (I hope they've got Uber so I can get to and from the hotel from the rally) and riding some roads in the area.

We're first-timers as well. Coming from Cincinnati Thursday. Haven't done any rallies before so the anticipation is high. Plus, my wife and I haven't had much time away for awhile so we're looking forward to it. See y'all Thursday!

First Timers, Too

Wife and I are travelling to the rally from southwestern Indiana on Thursday. It's a pretty short ride, but we want to see what this rally stuff is all about. Hoteling it in Mt Juliet, so I too, am hoping for UBER availability to take full advantage of the beer garden.

We are really looking forward to the festivities.

OP here , so cool to see all of you sharing and posting here !
Alas I had to cancel out , My dog broke his leg and I could not leave him right now .
Looking forward to hearing stories .

Back