Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hoosier Beemers new Annual Muscatatuck Rally Badge.

  1. #1

    Hoosier Beemers new Annual Muscatatuck Rally Badge.

    Every year we have a Rally at Muscatatuck Park in North Vernon, IN.

    This year we have a Badge, like the larger clubs.

    We'll be making T-shirts for the event, likely give a few as a prize. The design may change slightly. The T-Shirts will also be available on Amazon.com. So far we have a shirt with our club logo. Search for "Hoosier Beemers."

    Mark your calendars for 27-29 September 2019.

    Affintity_Muscatatuck.png

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    1,525
    Always a great rally!
    Chuck Manley #12106
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Ambassador, Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '17 R12GSA (Outlaw Spirit)

  3. #3
    Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Posts
    693

    Thumbs up Calendar marking complete...

    ... neat Rally Badge! Club Logo quality; that actual 2018 Rally picture is on the Hoosier Beemer club website and made it into the MOA ON magazine.

    Its a fantastic sunset shot, that is as good as any rally will ever see!

    "travel'n" john

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    ... neat Rally Badge! Club Logo quality; that actual 2018 Rally picture is on the Hoosier Beemer club website and made it into the MOA ON magazine.

    Its a fantastic sunset shot, that is as good as any rally will ever see!

    "travel'n" john
    That photo is by Kenneth Yarwick (credited in this demo) who took a series of great photos of the Rally. We may change the design, but I think this photo captures the essence of the rally. He's aware of our interest to use this photo (licensing and accreditation) and we'll be voting on the option. I would vote for this version.

    The Rally is actually a really good time and a good value. We get more attendees every year. Last year was one of the highest attendances.

  5. #5
    Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Posts
    693

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by anglojaxon View Post
    That photo is by Kenneth Yarwick (credited in this demo) who took a series of great photos of the Rally. We may change the design, but I think this photo captures the essence of the rally. He's aware of our interest to use this photo (licensing and accreditation) and we'll be voting on the option. I would vote for this version.

    The Rally is actually a really good time and a good value. We get more attendees every year. Last year was one of the highest attendances.

    ... Should you elect to change the design, consider another look at Mr. Yarwick's actual photo
    (the full shot on your Hoosier Beemer website, under the "Blog" header and then 2018 Rally, a few scrolls down the page).

    Just left side of your current design, are three GS bike's with half covers; and in the foreground of them...
    there appears to be a RAISED GRAVESITE in front of the tents! No really!

    Now that's a photo design that if "cropped" and chosen as your Trademark ... would forever be remembered!

    And just think of a caption while using that partial photo... The Hoosier Beemer Rally: Try and make it this year!

    "travel'n" john
    Last edited by flyhi2cfar; 04-08-2019 at 09:00 PM.

  6. #6
    Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Posts
    693

    Smile

    ...I'd appreciate another fine serving of that SUNSET next Saturday evening if you can manage it!

    "travel'n" John

  7. #7
    Registered User k12lts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    ...I'd appreciate another fine serving of that SUNSET next Saturday evening if you can manage it!

    "travel'n" John
    I'll put that order in. The forecast looks great for the weekend.
    2010 R1200RT, 2011 Ural Patrol, 1981 R100, 1975 R90S

    BMW MOA 37304

Similar Threads

  1. Third Annual Long Level Beemers Rally
    By PGS in forum Regional Northeast
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 05:42 PM
  2. HOOSIER BEEMERS RALLY September 26th-28th, 2014
    By Roc-Roc in forum Regional Midwest
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 06:18 PM
  3. Hoosier Beemers
    By rogermansfield in forum Regional Midwest
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •