• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1250GSA HP Mods

jimvonbaden

Kool Aid Dispenser!
In the last week I have done a few mods to a spanking new R1250GSA. Here is the list:
Clearwater Ericas
Clearwater Darlas
Clearwater Billy Tail light
Clearwater notification LEDs
Sken Photo Blasters (front)
Skene P3s with decelerometer
PDM 60 electronic circuit breaker
Altrider headlight guard
Altrider fat foot
Tank Slapper Tank side and top protection
Powerlet plug
Warm and Safe Heat Troller (for heater gear)
Sirius Satellite Radio
Painted rear plate
Bark Busters

Not shown, Sargent front and rear seats and Altrider rear seat plate.

A few photos:

Jim :brow

Wow! That's a lot of work! You made video recordings of the installs, right?

Nice color too! My checkbook is feeling itchy...

Wow! That's a lot of work! You made video recordings of the installs, right?

Nice color too! My checkbook is feeling itchy...

I did. The whole thing took 8 days, and many hours of wiring, clean-up and figuring out where to put everything.

Hopefully some of the individual install videos will be available soon. Takes forever to edit them.

A bunch more done on the R1250GSA HP.

Front and rear mud guards:

Nice fit for under $50.

Kildala Fender guard.

Ilium mounts for the factory fogs.

Finished mounting the LED notification lights for the Clearwater Erica, Darla, and Billy lights.

Finished programming the Clearwater set-up. I'll post a video of the lights later. Damn impressive.

A bunch more done on the R1250GSA HP.

Front and rear mud guards:

Nice fit for under $50.

Kildala Fender guard.

Ilium mounts for the factory fogs.

Finished mounting the LED notification lights for the Clearwater Erica, Darla, and Billy lights.

Finished programming the Clearwater set-up. I'll post a video of the lights later. Damn impressive.

Good looking equipment and installation as usual :thumb
I’m particularly interested in the lights as I would like to add some extra lights to the front of the F800GS.
OM

pictures spaced for my clarity :gerg

Jim
The only thing keeping me from another GSA is lack of satellite radio, what did you use if I might ask(my pocket book might hate me)

Jim

How about a maintenance disk for the new 1250 motor

Hope you are planning to produce a new video disk for maintenance on the new 1250 motor?