Thread: Hoosier Beemer Rally - When Is It?

Hoosier Beemer Rally - When Is It?

I am getting conflicting signals on when this rally in North Vernon, IN is....I have down on my phone calendar 09/27 - 09/29. But, the recent MOA magazine shows an ad saying 09/20 - 09/22 then in the "When and Where" section is says 09/27 - 09/29. Then I go to Hoosier Beemer's web site and it says 09/27 - 09/29 but says the "33rd" annual rally and the MOA magazine says "34"...one also says $30 and the other says $35!!. I don't care about which anniversay it is nor the price, I just want to confirm when it is. I am betting on the 09/27 - 09/29 dates and hope I am right because we have the grandkids this weekend! Thanks in advance to anyone who clarifies this.

27-29 Sept.

There was a misprint in the magazine. A email from MOA corrected the dates. The fee is $35.

"34th Annual Hoosier Beemer Rally
    September 27th - 29th, 2019

Join us for a weekend of great riding in scenic southern Indiana! The Rally fee of $30 includes two nights camping, Friday night gourmet hot dog roast with all the fixins' and a live bluegrass band, Saturday night dinner, door prizes and awards. Breakfast and lunch Saturday available on site for purchase as well. Available on-site are a large shelter house, hot showers and shady camping. Vendors welcome. Check out more details and updates on our website at Hoosier Beemers.

Muscatatuck County Park
    325 North State Hwy 3
    North Vernon, Indiana 47265

Thank you for posting and great news!

There was a misprint in the magazine. A email from MOA corrected the dates. The fee is $35.

"34th Annual Hoosier Beemer Rally
    September 27th - 29th, 2019

Join us for a weekend of great riding in scenic southern Indiana! The Rally fee of $30 includes two nights camping, Friday night gourmet hot dog roast with all the fixins' and a live bluegrass band, Saturday night dinner, door prizes and awards. Breakfast and lunch Saturday available on site for purchase as well. Available on-site are a large shelter house, hot showers and shady camping. Vendors welcome. Check out more details and updates on our website at Hoosier Beemers.

Muscatatuck County Park
    325 North State Hwy 3
    North Vernon, Indiana 47265[/QUOTE]