• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Morocco Slideshow Presentation

Thank you for posting that video link strider1. A group of four of us went to Morocco four years ago, but not on motorcycles. Two weeks in that wonder-filled country left us all with memories of similar sights. It was a great trip, and the cultural experiences which we had are the reasons we wander all over the world. Readers of your post and watchers of the video should understand that Morocco is a kingdom with many democratic reforms and very friendly and open people. It's not scary, and it's not hostile. A fine place and I'd go back again anytime.

Thanks for the memories

I lived in Maroc for a year [1967]. I started on a Lambretta 175 scooter; but soon found a BMW /2. The biggest difference I saw in your video was the almost universal adoption of Western footwear. Most wore babouche and sandals when I lived there. This brought back wonderful memories. I loved that I could catch a ferry in Tangier and go to Gibraltar or Spain.

Back