• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

My Last IBA Ride and Fund Raiser

BruceHarrisJr

Hello everyone! Bruce Harris, Jr. here. I'm a long time MOA member but haven't participated in many MOA events over the years. That's about to change soon as I'll be retiring on April 30, 2019. I spend most of my internet motorcycle time over at K1600forum.com as I ride a 2014 K1600 GTL. After retirement in April I plan to spend most of my free time at our local YMCA in an effort to get myself into really good physical condition so that I can safely compete against the clock in my last Iron Butt ride. I plan a 50CC in October 2019 starting in Wilmington, NC and ending in Long Beach, Ca. a distance of 2,604 miles in 50 hours or less. I've successfully completed seven previous IBR rides. Anyone who wishes to join me is welcomed to do so provided you meet or exceed the IBA requirements. In addition to attempting my last IBA ride I have started my first ever fund raiser on behalf of America'sVetDogs.org via a GoFundMe account. If you love our Veterans and their service dogs please consider supporting them at:

https://www.gofundme.com/bruce039s-campaign-for-america039s-vetdogs:wave

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming retirement. You have a whole lot of reason to smile right now!

And good luck with the IBA ride, that's a great goal in addition to what you've already accomplished.

Back