• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New in north west Georgia

hendrik

I will be spending this summer in Blairsville Geogia and looking to ride with some local riders. Im 68 so most of my challenging rides are behind me. I ride mostly pavement but some dirt roads would be ok with me. My BMW is stuck in Colorado so I will be on a DL 650 V strom.

I plan to spend much of the summer in Turtletown, but can't get there until April. As time approaches, send a private message and let's see if we can have lunch at Smoking Jim's or something.

Bob

Welcome!

My wife and I both ride and live about 30 minutes from Blairsville in Murphy NC. Been riding up here for 20 years and 3 years ago moved here from Florida to ride more!

We can show you some amazing fire roads through the mountains that are well maintained and would be perfect for you and your Strom. We also know a lot of great paved roads that are fun to ride and less travled.

Touch base with us.

Eric & Zoe

We just got up here and are getting settled into the new digs. I haven't got to ride yet but it sure looks inviting.

Back