• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Seeking: 1978 BMW R100RS in Harvest Gold

fox_85

Hello everybody--

Hoping the community can help me out with a small request..

I am looking for a particular 1978 BMW R100RS in Harvest Gold, with the VIN 6182967R1001RS. I did a VIN search and found that as of 2014 it was titled in PA, and is still titled there. At the time it had about 78k miles on it

The gentleman who owned the bike from 1988-1995 turns 50 this year, and is feeling especially nostalgic about the bike. I know he would love to take a ride up to at least look at it and chat with the new owner. He's done his best to find the old girl again, but hasn't had any luck. I've gone as far as I can with internet wizardry and I'm hoping I might get lucky here.

If you're reading this and its your bike- please shout! We are located in Virginia. Welcome any leads on being able to locate it. Trying to make this fella's birthday (yes, I joined the forum just to post this. :)

Have a great weekend- and thank you very much! - Fox :wave

Back