• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Training - registration problem with Streetmasters

robsryder

Motorcycleton
I received an email about rider training during the 2019 rally. There were several options. For the Streetmasters training I tried to sign up. Gave credit card info and then went to Streetmasters page for final checkout. Checkout failed as street address and other particulars were required, but I did not see any option or place where such info could be provided. Even the create new account failed. Result - not registered...

The other training option was for the half-day authority training. This worked well - result - registered.

Streetmasters manages their own registration pages. You will need to contact them direct, but I will pass along the issue.

Ted

I received an email about rider training during the 2019 rally. There were several options. For the Streetmasters training I tried to sign up. Gave credit card info and then went to Streetmasters page for final checkout. Checkout failed as street address and other particulars were required, but I did not see any option or place where such info could be provided. Even the create new account failed. Result - not registered...

The other training option was for the half-day authority training. This worked well - result - registered.

robsryder,
We are sorry the process did not work for you. We have had others complete registration and payment, so not sure if the issue may be on on your side or ours. If you wish to add our class to your Rally experience, please contact me at nancy.foote@streetmasters.info and we will get it to work for you. See you in Tennessee!

Nancy Foote
www.streetmasters.pro

robsryder,
We are sorry the process did not work for you. We have had others complete registration and payment, so not sure if the issue may be on on your side or ours. If you wish to add our class to your Rally experience, please contact me at nancy.foote@streetmasters.info and we will get it to work for you. See you in Tennessee!

Nancy Foote
www.streetmasters.pro

We just encountered one other person having some difficulties, so she reached out to us and we were able to solve the issue.

The issue was:
She was using the Safari browser, so we had her try using Chrome and it worked just fine for her. So if anyone else is having issues (especially with using Safari), please try a different Internet browser.

Nancy Foote

A different Browser may help

Hi Robsryder,

Are you using Safari, by chance? In the checkout page, there should be a section with the billing info on the left side. I'm including a screenshot of how it should look.
If you don't see the info on the left, try using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)

The classes are filling up fast, the only other issue was with Safari.

Here's the direct link to register. We're super happy to have you there!

https://streetmasters.pro/product-category/bmwmoa

Jim Foreman (Streetmaster's Webmaster)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 12.43.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 12.43.45 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I have tried three times to get registered (using Chrome on a Win10 machine). It blows up on the checkout (using paypal). The error is regarding the need for billing country, address, etc. This should pass thru paypal as there is no where for me to provide this info. I have separately left y'all a phone message.

PM sent.

Again, So sorry you're having this grief. I sent you a PM with my number.

Thanks!!!

Jim

Ok, I got registered, but I used Internet Explorer on Win10 and instead of clicking the PayPal button I clicked the Proceed to Checkout button. This took me to a screen where the required info could be entered. I did this while on the phone with Streetmasters Webmaster. He was looking to sorting out this issue, so the issue may be resolved shortly.

Thank You!!!

Rob,

Thank You Again!!! The problem you identified has been solved. Thank You for your patience and help.

It was a pleasure talking with you.

Jim

Back