• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

an option for golf carts on the course

Not complete until there is a portable bar on the rear, a laser range finder on the front and a sack with 50 golf balls hanging off a side. And, that bag needs 15 more clubs in it.

Not complete until there is a portable bar on the rear, a laser range finder on the front and a sack with 50 golf balls hanging off a side. And, that bag needs 15 more clubs in it.

And a couple pair of shoes, full rain gear, a big umbrella, etc.

Yes, I caddied all through jr. high and high school...

And a couple pair of shoes, full rain gear, a big umbrella, etc.

Yes, I caddied all through jr. high and high school...

I want to see the other side. How big is the side stand foot - so as to not to sink in the soft golf course turf. :)

I want to see the other side. How big is the side stand foot - so as to not to sink in the soft golf course turf. :)

I heard US Hockey Players playing with CDN Hockey Players playing with UND are looking at it in a chance to keep up.

I thought I spotted golf carts on some Rally photos?

Oh …………………….. never mind. What I saw were Spyders. :rofl

I thought I spotted golf carts on some Rally photos?

Oh …………………….. never mind. What I saw were Spyders. :rofl

No Kevin, they were golf carts. In 2000 and 01 when I was "President" I refused the notion of a golf cart. I wish a few others would now do the same.

Golf carts are a lot of fun. They can make a long day of a rally, swap-meet, flea-market so much more enjoyable. Just like anything, operator rudeness is the real problem. “Policing” an older age group at the rally can be tricky but with a signed “for everyone’s safety” statement can help.
OM

Back