• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Problem with rally registration

I have been experiencing problems with the on-line early registration form. In the field for my MOA number I keep receiving a message that I have an invalid code. Has anyone else had this problem?

Welcome to the forum! I'm assuming that you've had your MOA number for quite some time now. I went to the rally registration page, and at the top I put in my name and then in the next box for Member Pricing, I put in my MOA number then clicked to activate member pricing. It came back quickly and validated my MOA number. Is that what you're doing and when entering your MOA number, it says it's invalid? I tried it again and put in my name but some bogus MOA number and got the message "invalid coupon code". So, it appears that the name and MOA number must match what is on file.

Not sure if it makes any difference, but I logged out of the MOA page and retried registering...no problem.

Let us know if this is the area you're having issues.

Completed registration

I received a call from the MOA this morning and was able to register by phone. Looking forward to the rally see friend that I only see once time a year and my normal seat at Aircentral.

Me too! I tried to call but got the normal "All our people are busy" BS at 4:00 p.m. I only rejoined in July 2018 so my membership number should be valid. Guess everybody went home.

Glad you were able to register.

Back