• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hiawatha Rally 2019

It's almost 70 miles to the rally. Is there a chance I might win long distance rider this year?:scratch

That reminds me ....I should join the MN Club.

Just remember, there’s a audition for membership.

I could never get the “Get off my lawn!” part right. It always comes out “I’m grabbing a beer! You want one?”

Good folks in that club. I’d join if I could get rid of my speech issue.

I have been two are three times and always had a very good time because of the people.

However, I have not gotten invited back after winning the slow race and water carry. I didn't know those awards were supposed to be won by local members.

Hiawatha Rally -2018 Pics

I took a few pics at last year's Rally. Last year's theme; 'Ticket to Ride'. Pics are on this Forum. Under The Club, Regional South, Mid-South ride, eat, meet. Post #'s 3150-3184. I had a good time at the rally. Check out last year's Rally. :dance :thumb

Just remember, there’s a audition for membership.

I could never get the “Get off my lawn!” part right. It always comes out “I’m grabbing a beer! You want one?”

Good folks in that club. I’d join if I could get rid of my speech issue.

I would say you should join but I'm not sure about a guy that wears pajama pants all the time. :)

I have been two are three times and always had a very good time because of the people.

However, I have not gotten invited back after winning the slow race and water carry. I didn't know those awards were supposed to be won by local members.

I had no idea you were expecting a personal invitation. You are herby invited to attend this years rally. Bob wins the slow race more often than not and he is not a member. I also never invite him and he shows up every year anyway. I'd not have it any other way. :)
Water Carry? Last year I think I poured more into my boot than the mug on the bucket. If you and Ann can win it, go for it.
Seriously I hope to see you there.
Steve

I had no idea you were expecting a personal invitation. You are herby invited to attend this years rally. Bob wins the slow race more often than not and he is not a member. I also never invite him and he shows up every year anyway. I'd not have it any other way. :)
Water Carry? Last year I think I poured more into my boot than the mug on the bucket. If you and Ann can win it, go for it.
Seriously I hope to see you there.
Steve

Steve, If we can make it Ann and I will be there. It has always been a good time.

Back