• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Introducing myself

MAGWA

I'm Bill "Magwa" Keener. The R1100RS I have ridden for the last three years is the first Oilhead after many Airheads. I started riding on Trumpets in 1964.

Some would say the '94's color combo, being red with black lowers, is "distinctive". I like it and am too lazy to paint the whole thing one color.

I'm somewhat pumped about this forum, although my off topic posting nature will likely keep me in the Campfire.

That little picture by my name isn't me.

The picture below is on the south side of the bridge at Astoria, Oregon with a couple of Idiots. I'm the wide one in the middle.

Re: Introduction flub

The picture I referenced did not post. Here's another try.

Attachments

• dsc00080.jpg
    dsc00080.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 180
Magwa, I like your writing style. :clap
Succinct, self-deprecating and funny. :bliss
Oh ... and my avatar isn't me either. I'd never get my GS that dirty. :eek

magwa said:
I'm Bill "Magwa" Keener. The R1100RS I have ridden for the last three years is the first Oilhead after many Airheads. I started riding on Trumpets in 1964.

Thanks to Bill calling me at my desk one afternoon, I'm happily living in Marin County. He's an exceptional Idiot and a true Bro'.

And, that picture really is him. Ask him about his trip to Sweden.

Really.

Taking over?

So, are the Village Idiots going to take over this forum? ;)

Back