• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Early registration

OFOAM1

OFOAM
Does anyone know if the 2/$99 January registration special can include one member and one non-member? It doens't really indicate on the webpage page but I would assume so. I've got a friend going with me to the rally and he's interested in the early registration deal.
Mick

Here is the email I received.

If you enjoyed the BMW MOA National Rally in Des Moines, you're going to have a Scoot Boot'n Boogie good time in Lebanon, Tennessee. To celebrate the New Year, we've opened Rally registration with our best pricing of the season. Between January 1 and February 14, member registration is only $55 - that's 35% off the gate price for members. But, here's an even sweeter deal for you and a riding partner - register two people for the rally during the month of January and the rally fee is $99 for the pair!

Member or non member, husband & wife, brother & sister, BMW rider & Harley guy - it doesn't matter. REGISTER two names for the event in one transaction and you save as much as $111 over gate pricing. These incentives are available through Valentine's Day, February 14. Beginning February 15, the standard pre-registration price will be in effect - $65 for members and $85 for guests. And, beginning June 1, the standard gate pricing will apply - $85 for members and $105 for guests. Register early for the best pricing available!

If you have plans to come to Tennessee, don't miss the lowest pricing of the season. Register now and reserve your space for the Scoot Boot'n Boogie in Lebanon!

Happy New Year from the MOA!

If I register my self a member and a non member at same time it’s $99?

That is correct. Mrs. Veg is not a member and I got she and I registered for $99. I think it's a little confusing because IIRC, the discount doesn't show until the last screen of the process.

2 for $99 end date?

Does the 2 for $99 end 14 February as posted by Lee from email?

Or does it end 31 January as stated on the registration site?

Interesting that when I did a test for 2 people, the site asked for cc info and "submit registration" but no total showed.

I did not submit (yet).

Does the 2 for $99 end 14 February as posted by Lee from email?

The email states the two person discount is only during January.

"register two people for the rally during the month of January and the rally fee is $99 for the pair!"

Thanks Lee, looks like I wanted to combine the two offers. "Never mind."

How about submitting cc info without a total amount?

Thanks Lee, looks like I wanted to combine the two offers. "Never mind."

How about submitting cc info without a total amount?

I registered the other day and don't remember if I had to enter my CC info before I saw a total.

Before I got to the last step I could see I ordered 2 passes and the total was $99, but I don't remember the exact steps.

... Before I got to the last step I could see I ordered 2 passes and the total was $99, but I don't remember the exact steps.
Ditto. Whatever the steps were they were intuitive. 99 and done. See you two there if not before! :dance

The email states the two person discount is only during January.

"register two people for the rally during the month of January and the rally fee is $99 for the pair!"

Can we get a clarification on the end date of the offer? In the next paragraph the email states;

"These incentives are available through Valentine's Day, February 14"

The first sentence of the second paragraph says you can save up to $111 off gate pricing. The only way to save $111 is to register two non-members on the $99 deal.

Last edited:
Why do we charge different prices, based on the date of purchase, for rally registration for our club members? I can understand the desire, for planning purposes, to get an early count of the number of attendees, but this would seem to discourage members, who for whatever reason cannot commit to the rally months in advance, from attending. Can't we be a little more customer focused? These are paid members I am talking about.

So my buddy and I are planning on only getting a one day pass. Any idea of what that will cost yet? Is this a better deal than the Saturday only pass?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So my buddy and I are planning on only getting a one day pass. Any idea of what that will cost yet? Is this a better deal than the Saturday only pass?

As far as I know, the only one-day pass is on Saturday. The price hasn't been posted in the rally FAQs yet, but in recent past, the one day pass was $35, so you're looking at something like that for Saturday.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you do the $99 deal both of you would be eligible for a bike and door prizes.
Do you feel lucky :)

Back