• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

K1600b

janda

Just purchased a 2019 K1600B. The covers I have for an RT and a GSA do not fit. The issues seem to be that the B is a bit longer and the rear is substantially wider due to the bags. I'm looking for a rain cover, rip-stop nylon, waterproof and light in weight as I pack it while touring. Not for trailering. Only have a few hundred miles on it as I just picked it up. So far very impressed and look forward to more time on it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

E-Z Touring

mikegalbica thanks for the info. They have the same material as my current covers which I'm very happy with. I'll be giving them a call today or Monday.

New Jersey here too.
When I lived in Bergen county 16 yrs. ago Ringwood was part of my riding area. Many good roads in the NJ-NY vicinity. One of the 4 other riding partners of 40+ yrs. still lives in Ringwood. Finding many new areas down here.

mikegalbica thanks for the info. They have the same material as my current covers which I'm very happy with. I'll be giving them a call today or Monday.

Did they have a cover that fits your B?

K1600B cover

Sadly they weren't able to confirm the fit. I did go to www.nelsonrigg.com and purchased Defender Extreme 2X cover $109.95 sku Dex-2000-05-XX. A bit heavier material than I wanted but very durable. More than enough room and clips to make access hole for the antenna. Not a cover I would take on a trip but great for the carport.

Back