• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

TEXPLEX- Midlothian, TX

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
I was watching DirtTrax tv and they had a segment on this place. It looks like they have a little something for everyone and I think there was a clip on a group of "adventure" bikes running loops on one of their tracks.

What would you build if you could build anything?
When we asked ourselves that question, here’s what came to mind:
We seek adventure and fun, whether it’s watching or doing
We love bringing together spectators and participants to share in the richness of an immersive experience
We aspire to provide every person with a sense of accomplishment
We strive to do something different, to live life to the fullest
Ultimately, our answer became TexPlex Park.
We wanted to build an innovative, thousand-acre development meant to be enjoyed by friends and families, where memories are born out of the excitement and awe of an experience like no other. TexPlex is a visual landscape, a blend of action sports and product engagement that overwhelm the senses. With the goal that curiosity becomes action, that dreams become reality and our adventures bring you back for years to come.

UTV1.jpg

Looks like a fun place-
https://texplexpark.com/about/
OM

What would you build if you could build anything?

I'd build an adventure track at our national rally that simulated adventure riding conditions, then do training, practice, and a skills competition.

This place looks great.

Ian

There is a similar facility outside of Marble Falls in the Hill Country that has been operating for many years and maybe a bit more challenging ( rocky) and scenic than the north TX venture. I have not been, but a lot of folks I talk to have. It has grown quite a bit the last few years and I see a lot of MX bikes and quads on trailers and in trucks heading to it when riding a favorite route on RM 1431.

www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com

The Texplex looks great, so close to the Metroplex of Big D and Ft Worth up in the northlands from us.

Texas Has Everything!!!

After you have had your fun dirt-biking, motto crossing, and adventure riding......You can head over to DriveTanks.com- https://www.drivetanks.com/media/

gallery_xlarge.jpg

When you have 18,000 acres, you don't worry (too much) about "plinking".

I hear you can get a 72oz steak for free in Texas- if you can eat it in an hour :)

Texas has it all!

OM

Back