• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Riding BC to the MOA Rally 2019 Lebanon Tennessee

leon.scott

Is there anybody thinking of going to the 2019 MOA Rally? I live in West Kelowna British Columbia and would like to go. It would be great to meet up with some people that are going. It doesn't have to be a structured trip in fact I would prefer it wasn't but I'm open to anything. I'm retired and have an open agenda. It's never to early to start dreaming!

Leon

Last edited:
Hi Leon, I'll add a bit to your title so as it won't become a thread about the rally
Have a safe trip.
Gary

You have a local club, right in Kelowna. Post a request on their website. I'm sure some of the members are going.
valleybmwriders.com

I rode through your area after the Montana Rally in 2015, with Pat Horan on the GS Trophy ReRide. What beautiful country.

Due south of you is another set of roads I took on my way back to Atlanta from Salem, OR.

Check out The Blue Mountain Scenic Byway... one of the best touring roads no one knows about.

Ian

Hi Leon; don't think of the trip as "dreaming"... make it a plan! Being retired, consider a MOA Club Rally both coming and going for your long distance travel.
Use them as a "reliever" for the distance travel/exposure... as rest and relaxation.
I believe Iowa's Pure Stodge is the weekend before the National... and I'm betting you could find another for the weekend on your return travels.
Don't be late to TN... consider showing up early to be a set-up volunteer.
Enjoy the ride & camaraderie.

"travel'n" john

Is there anybody thinking of going to the 2019 MOA Rally? I live in West Kelowna British Columbia and would like to go. It would be great to meet up with some people that are going. It doesn't have to be a structured trip in fact I would prefer it wasn't but I'm open to anything. I'm retired and have an open agenda. It's never to early to start dreaming!
Leon

Hey Leon,
Eric here in Seattle. I will be headed down there too but would like to get there early to help out with the Rally setup, etc.
My agenda is to enjoy the trip down there.

Back