Thread: rallye 3 fitment

rallye 3 fitment

hello all.

I'm having a heck of time trying to decipher the bmw sizing chart for the rallye 3. I have searched for days upon weeks now for some information that would be useful to me.

I'm 6'2 at 215 lbs. 46" chest. broad shoulders. I have a 36" waist , inseam is 34" and outseam is 42" I have a sie 106 suite now that's just too tight....even though the numbers match up on bmw chart to my measurements.

is there anyone out there with roughly the same measurement as me who is also wearing a bmw rallye 3? if so what side are you wearing?

also if anyone is selling there black n yellow in my size ill buy it from you.

Thanks,

lucky

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_strike View Post
    hello all.

I'm having a heck of time trying to decipher the bmw sizing chart for the rallye 3. I have searched for days upon weeks now for some information that would be useful to me.

I'm 6'2 at 215 lbs. 46" chest. broad shoulders. I have a 36" waist , inseam is 34" and outseam is 42" I have a sie 106 suite now that's just too tight....even though the numbers match up on bmw chart to my measurements.

is there anyone out there with roughly the same measurement as me who is also wearing a bmw rallye 3? if so what side are you wearing?

also if anyone is selling there black n yellow in my size ill buy it from you.

Thanks,

lucky
    I was at a dealer yesterday. Iím 6í5Ē, 48Ē and a 58 was good with just a shirt. I didnít like the added liner in the rallye coat. I have a Klim badlands which I like much better. Look at the Latitude in an xl for your size and price comparison. Itís goretex and no liner needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk