• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New guy

Hi folks new to the owners club, I live In Minnesota, so about done riding for the season, looking forward to meeting some new people,and making some new friends, roll on spring.

Welcome to the forum:wave

What's your current bike (s)?

And your username from the train or the cyclist...or neither?

Yeah it a pretty cool train, it has been all restored from the ground up, and did a tour this year in the UK.
To bad they don't make stuff like that anymore.

Welcome to the BMW MOA Club!
We have a great local club here in MN, MOA Charter #49 and RA Charter #26
Most of our events are in the Twin Cities Metro. If you joined you would be the only member from St. Cloud but maybe you could start a trend and get a few more BMW riders from there to join and ride down for some of the meetings. We have a great Rally the weekend following Memorial Day at the Money Creek Campground near Houston MN. Club members and non members are all welcome.
Our website is https://www.bmwmocm.com
Some of it is for members only but there is plenty for you to get an idea before deciding to joining.
We do meet once a year at Moon Motorsports in Monticello.
Steve Handeland
President BMWMOCM

Welcome to the BMW MOA Club!
We have a great local club here in MN, MOA Charter #49 and RA Charter #26
Most of our events are in the Twin Cities Metro. If you joined you would be the only member from St. Cloud but maybe you could start a trend and get a few more BMW riders from there to join and ride down for some of the meetings. We have a great Rally the weekend following Memorial Day at the Money Creek Campground near Houston MN. Club members and non members are all welcome.
Our website is https://www.bmwmocm.com
Some of it is for members only but there is plenty for you to get an idea before deciding to joining.
We do meet once a year at Moon Motorsports in Monticello.
Steve Handeland
President BMWMOCM

Hi steve
thank you for the welcome, i did take a look at your website earlier in the year, looks like a fun crew, how does one go about joining your club?

Hi steve
thank you for the welcome, i did take a look at your website earlier in the year, looks like a fun crew, how does one go about joining your club?

go to the website here https://bmwmocm.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=60&club_id=285381 I think that will work or just go to the main page and click on Member Sign up. You will go through a few steps and become a prospect. Then the Vice President or I will approve your membership and you will get a link to pay with a card. Or you can send me a check, but the card is way easier.

Back