Thread: New Member

I am purchasing my first BMW , coming from a longtime cruiser rider, I am looking forward to my New 2018 GSA 1200 in racing red ,looks like it will be delivered to my dealer middle of next week. Hope to gain a lot of information from the site. Also hope the wife will enjoy riding on this one. I am located just north of Huntsville,Al.

Bruce

Welcome to BMWs and the forum, Bruce! Christmas in November!! Enjoy the bike.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Welcome Bruce!

Welcome from Lower Alabama... thanks for joining the MOA; one of the best farkles you can buy for your bike. If you use just a few of our club benifits over the course of the next 12 months you’ll more than make your money back in membership dues.

Like I tell all new members (and some long time members) jump on the website and do a deep dive... take advantage of every member benifit, and learn as much as you can about the club and it’s history. I have family up in Huntsville area so maybe I’ll see you soon. Check out the Alabama BMW MOA Charter Club # 5. Or the Nashville Club, also very good. Our national, next year, will be in Lebanon, TN about an hour and a half north of you. DO NOT MISS IT! Register early for the BMW MOA early member discount pricing, it will definitely be worth it. Coming from the cruiser culture I must warn you, our rallies are family friendly, dog friendly, and focused on having a good time and learning stuff, great riding (as you probably already know) in that area too.

Again, welcome to the club. Glad to have you sir.
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 #364 #100
    BMW MOA Vice President

I'm sure your spine will thank you for switching from cruiser mode to long travel mode.
    http://beerthief.ca
    ITSteve: ride in peace my friend
    save $5 on a new SmugMug account, use this coupon7frrnSRiTt9Fk